Continuing Our Tradition From Last Year

1. Input your text below.
2. Get it corrected in a few minutes by our editors.
3. Improve your English!

IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH

Three reasons to sign up for our newsletter:

It's useful and FREE

Just one email a week

More than 100,000 users already registered

Want to improve your English business writing?

continuing from the last year vs continuing from last year

A complete search of the internet has found these results:

continuing from the last year is the most popular phrase on the web.

More popular!

continuing from the last year

134,000 results on the web

Some examples from the web:

  • On behalf of my Committee, I should like to say that generally speaking, we agree to continuing last year's policy, although we do have a number of specific concerns.
  • Some of my memories from the last year have been downloaded into this device.
  • It's... it's my savings from the last year and a half.
  • Concerning the Own resources part of this amending budget, it seems not to differ from the last years exercises.
  • The conclusion of this report is that we have to start working without delay in order to recover from the last years' poor performance.
  • An amount of 12083557 EUR was not used, due to the continuing effects of the delay noted in the last years in anticipated recruitment.
  • Over the last year, we have all seen serious abuses of human rights - and of women's rights, in particular - continuing to occur in Turkey.
  • The last year I had anything.
  • Crime rate's tripled the last year alone.
  • Air transport has experienced an accelerated development over the last years.
  • Could be from the last person who touched the car.
  • 'Cause people are still scared from the last one.
  • I... my head's still ringing from the last visitor.
  • You are barely healed from the last fight.
  • This is a file from the last time we collaborated with the CIA.
  • Another grand romantic gesture from the last of the red hot lovers.
  • You're hardly back from the last trip.
  • It's from the last time I played.
  • Let's get all the footage from the last couple weeks.
  • But he's barely rested from the last.

continuing from last year

18,300 results on the web

Some examples from the web:

  • On behalf of my Committee, I should like to say that generally speaking, we agree to continuing last year's policy, although we do have a number of specific concerns.
  • Doubled my haul from last year.
  • I'm looking at footage from last year's race.
  • You recognize the person from last year right away.
  • Inspector Galsworthy's appointment book from last year.
  • It's normally two, but I let him roll over one from last year.
  • I keep seeing this symbol in the accounts from last year.
  • Ballistics came back, and our casings match a shooting from last year.
  • I based it on the schedule from last year.
  • Remember that business lady from last year?
  • Olle, it's completely different from last year.
  • We have two open cases from last year.
  • An old flame from last year.
  • Which is a total turn around from last year.
  • I'm running open cases from last year now.
  • Mr. Hamilton Burgess, from last year's team.
  • All the manuscripts from last year, five minutes ago.
  • This is a local pageant from last year.
  • Look at the emoti-convicts from last year's Halloween party.
  • Let's grab his company's financial records from last year...

IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH

3 reasons to join our newsletter:

Improve your written English

Weekly emails with useful tips

More than 190,000 users already registered

Want to improve your English business writing?

Related Comparisons

Thanks to TextRanch, I was able to score above 950 on TOEIC, and I got a good grade on ACTFL OPIC as well.
+ Read the full interview

— Alan, Student From

Alan Story

I love TextRanch because of the reliable feedback. The editors' comments are helpful and the customer service is amazing.
+ Read the full interview

— Zubair Alam Chowdhury, Technical Support Specialist From Bangladesh

Zubair Story

TextRanch has helped me to improve my written skills as well as to communicate more naturally, like a local English speaker.
+ Read the full interview

— Michel Vivas, Senior Technology Officer From

Michel Story

TextRanch is amazingly responsive and really cares about the client. It's the best online service that I have ever used!
+ Read the full interview

— Reza Bahrami, Photographer/Filmmaker From

Reza Story

I started to use TextRanch when I began to learn English. It has been an awesome way to improve my English skills.
+ Read the full interview

— Chiara Baesso, Copywriter From Italy

Chiara Story

I love that TextRanch editors are real people who revise the text and provide feedback – it makes it so personal.
+ Read the full interview

— Marelise, Social Media Manager From South Africa

Marelise Story

I sometimes wonder if my English expressions make sense clearly and TextRanch helps me a lot in such cases.
+ Read the full interview

— Snappy, Translator From Japan

Snappy Story

TextRanch has been really helpful in improving the flow and repairing the structure of my sentences.
+ Read the full interview

— Rin, Translator From

Rin Story

  • "Reliable, meticulous and astonishingly prompt. Love the feedback from the editor."

  • "Thank you so much! I didn't expect that a real editor, not AI, would check my text. and the result is so good!!"

  • "Quick and smart, plus is "human-based"! I love it! ;)"

  • "So good. I thought text is edit by machine, but it's real editor.Stunning!"

  • "Easy to use. Real people not machines."

  • "Its one of the best way of improving written skills. I was really helpful. I wish I could find out about Textranch earlier. Thanks a lot for editors."

  • "Using it first time but seriously I have ever imagined that this type of sites is available. You guys are amazing."

  • "Thanks for immediate response, really awesome application."

  • "Textranch corrects my mistakes and tells me what is wrong in the sentence, and they responds quickly."

  • "Textranch is essential for me."

  • "I like the platform because I feel that real people who are expert in English are editing the text and not a machine learning program. Thank you"

  • "Very fast and reliable."

  • "So convenient and accurate!"

  • "Gotta rate this 10 for real. Liked that keep it up!"

  • "It did not even take long to get my text in my hands! Better than any AI corrector!"

  • "I'm really happy!! I didn't expect that there is a real person, that's really amazing!!"

  • "Wow, is it a real people revision? Wow!"

  • "Wow, thanks. Before you replied to me, I just thought this service was powered by AI."

  • "I feel more confident. I have a few doubts, small details thay only a native speaker can solve. Thanks a lot!"

  • "I love it that it was fast! I was working on many projects and couldn't check the translations, so it was very helpful."

  • "Textranch is helping me to become a better writer!"

  • "Wow. An online service where professional editors even revise the style of your text? Amazing. Thanks, Textranch."

  • "It helped me a lot to write in English. There are people who can check my writing and in the same time, I can learn where my mistakes are."

  • "How amazing. Real,professional people proofreading your texts, not bots."

Why choose TextRanch?

Lowest prices
Up to 50% lower than other online editing sites.

Fastest Times
Our team of editors is working for you 24/7.

Qualified Editors
Native English experts for UK or US English.

Top Customer Service
We are here to help. Satisfaction guaranteed!

wootonsirle1977.blogspot.com

Source: https://textranch.com/224109/continuing-from-last-year/or/continuing-from-the-last-year/

0 Response to "Continuing Our Tradition From Last Year"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel